0x000000f4 0x00000003 (also mistakenly called 0x000000f4 0x0000003) is a private case of STOP 0x000000F4 error, a critical blue screen error that needs to be resolved as soon as possible.
If you are not a computer expert use the following first-aid solution
- Free Download 0x000000F4 Repair Program.
- Currently, this is my favorite tool because it fixed 0x000000F4 and 100% of other errors I had.
- It automatically repairs a wide range of computer problems, such as 0x000000F4 and other blue screen errors, freezes, registry damage, .dll and .sys errors, slow-downs, slow speed and other troubles.
- This is the only tool I know which is widely used even by PC technicians to remove Windows errors in automatic mode.
- Let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
In the unlikely case that 0x000000f4 0x00000003 remains, or the error occurred on other than Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 system, read the advanced solutions listed below.
A typical STOP 0x000000f4 0x00000003 error has the following pattern:
0x000000F4 (0x00000003, Parameter2, Parameter3, Parameter4)
The parameters in parenthesis may vary except for the first one which is always 0x00000003 (which is why it is sometimes referred to as 0x000000f4 0x00000003 0x)
0x000000f4 0x00000003 in Windows XP or a Later OS Resuming from Standby
0x000000f4 0x00000003 occurs on a computer resuming from standby when the system hard disk is configured as a secondary disk and no other device is connected to the same IDE controller channel (master or slave). This problem only occurs of specific models of motherboards. To resolve this behavior, take the following steps:
- Try to install Windows on a another hard disk because the problem may occur due to Windows or hard disk corruption.
- Try to use other other IDE, PATA or SATA cables even if they do not look worn, the problem may be in a faulty cable.
- If you have SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) hard disk, connect the hard disk cable to a master channel SATA * connector on the motherboard.
- If you have OATA (Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment) hard disk, configure it as a master disk only.
- Alternatively, you may try to connect another device as a master, such as another hard drive or even a DVD or CD drive.
Installing SQL Server 2005 SP3, SQL Server 2005 Express SP3, or SQL Server 2008 on a Windows XP-based computer
You may get 0x000000f4 0x00000003 error in Csrss.exe when installing the above mentioned server versions on a Windows XP-based computer that is earlier than Windows XP SP3: The typical error message includes the following string: “CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION”. The problem occurs because the executable files that are included in SQL Server 2005 Express SP3, SQL Server 2005 SP3, and in SQL Server 2008 are manifested to include Windows 2008 and Windows Vista information. This additional information causes heap corruption and results in Windows termination.
The Microsoft company confirmed that it is a problem in their product and a supported hotfix is available.
0x000000f4 0x00000003 on Hyper-V guest VM running in Windows Server 2008 R2 while under stress when MPIO PathVerify is enabled
Please, check the section dedicated to this specific case of BSOD 0x000000f4 0x00000003.
0x000000f4 0x00000003 On Windows Server 2003
For this case of 0x000000f4 0x00000003, please check 0x000000f4 0x00000003 On Windows Server 2003 section.